Amid the perpetual “look-at-me” buzz surrounding Portland, Oregon, as America’s go-to hipster ground zero, another city – one just as far north, and with just as many zeitgeist-shifting fads – has quietly been causing a ruckus. That it’s also called Portland is no more than coincidence. But what isn’t is the culinary impact Maine’s version is having on east coast America and beyond. Here are six reasons why you really need to get to know “the other Portland” better.
- Beachfront real estate’s value eroding – News – Sarasota Herald … – Sarasota Herald
- Rogue Valley Smoke Drives Business to the Coast
- Southern Oregon Coast Pride recognizes and celebrates Coos County’s LGBTQ community with yearly festival
- Why You Should Smoke a Bull Run Craft Cannagar
- Beachfront real estate’s value eroding – Sarasota Herald