When it comes to cannabis, 2017 was a much better year than anyone was expecting. Back in January, stoners and pot moguls alike were super paranoid about incoming Attorney General Jeff Sessions and his plans to shut down legal weed businesses from coast to coast. After a decade of steady progress on marijuana legalization – with about 90 percent of the country now supporting medical use and eight states having legalized recreational use – was the entire movement going to come crashing down?
- Colorful Sun Halos Spotted Above N. Oregon Coast
- SOLVE Needs Volunteers for Oregon Coast Beach Cleanup, Sept 29
- Everyday People: Girl Scout gets creative with activity book
- Donors, strangers help Salem-area Army vet rebuild after food truck destroyed
- Portland is ‘America’s greatest pizza city,’ International Pizza Consultant says