When it comes to cannabis, 2017 was a much better year than anyone was expecting. Back in January, stoners and pot moguls alike were super paranoid about incoming Attorney General Jeff Sessions and his plans to shut down legal weed businesses from coast to coast. After a decade of steady progress on marijuana legalization – with about 90 percent of the country now supporting medical use and eight states having legalized recreational use – was the entire movement going to come crashing down?
- Commercial crabbing season delayed off Oregon Coast – The Register
- Some Oregon pot stores consolidating to weather weak market
- Dungeness crab season delayed along the entire Oregon coast
- Oregon Coast Photographer’s Show & Sale
- COAST GUARD SUPPORT: Oregon Congressional delegation statement – Tillamook Headlight