It’s been a long winter on Mount Hood, which should mean a snowier experience come spring break. That doesn’t bode well for hikers, but it’s great news for skiers, snowshoers, tubers and snowboarders, who should still be able to find places on the mountain to get their snow fix in. Skibowl will throw its annual Snow Beach Festival on March 25, Meadows will host its Spring Brew Fest the same day, and there’s always Timberline Lodge, which offers skiing year-round.
- Otter fans float plan to bring sea otters back to Oregon coast
- Salem passenger flights one step closer as City Council OKs grant application
- New study looks at who visits North Coast
- Commercial crabbing season delayed off Oregon Coast – The Register
- Some Oregon pot stores consolidating to weather weak market